Dynamic Discs Veteran Basket
As a PDGA approved Championship level disc golf target, the Veteran Basket is a great solution for your most durable basket demands. Starting with galvanized metal components followed by a powder coating application ensures that the elements will not compromise the functionality or aesthetics of your new basket. Equipped with an industry first 18-8 stainless steel chain assembly, these chains will look and sound great for years to come. A proven name with a great product at a great price. Enlist the Veteran for your course today!
If you are interested in buying 9 or more baskets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 14 inner and 14 outer chain sets made of 18-8 stainless steel
- Galvanized with a powder coated finish
- Tension screws are included for increased stability
- The Veteran Basket has welded nuts for easier assembly
- The Veteran Basket is approved at the Championship PDGA level
- Built-in wheel on the base (Portable version only)
- Ground sleeve, locking collar, and padlock included (Permanent version only)
- Vibrant white 4" tall deflector band improves visibility in all conditions
Shipping for this basket is FREE to the continental United States.
99% of baskets will be shipped UPS Ground so choose the Free Shipping option during checkout.
Baskets WILL ship and arrive separately if you order other items with it. The basket pole will also ship separately from the basket.
We will only ship baskets to a physical address. PO Boxes are not accepted.
*Please note: If this basket is returned for any reason other than a defect, the buyer will be refunded or credited for the original purchase price minus the original shipping cost paid by Dynamic Discs.
Limited 10 Year Warranty
Dynamic Discs Veteran baskets are covered under warranty against failure due to rust, corrosion, and manufacturing defects. Should your Veteran basket be determined by Dynamic Discs to be covered by this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at Dynamic Discs sole option. Your limited warranty does not cover costs for labor, removal, or the installation of warranty parts. Your warranty does not cover Veteran baskets which have been damaged due to misuse, abuse, or accident such as:
If you are in need of warranty service contact Dynamic Discs and we will be happy to review your warranty request. It is our goal to do everything we can to make sure you are happy with your Dynamic Discs equipment purchases. Please contact us if you have any questions by email at email@example.com. You must have proof of purchase.
- improper or unauthorized repair
- fire, flood, “acts of God,” or other contingencies beyond the control of Dynamic Discs
- powder coated finishes are not covered from chipping, scratches, or fading.