The most important tool for playing disc golf is the discs. Disc golf can be played without teepads, trees, or even baskets, but discs are necessary. Let’s dig into how disc golf discs are made, why there are so many different plastics, and how those plastics might affect the flight of a disc.
- Manufacturing: Overview of the general manufacturing process
- How is the same disc different?: Our plastics and how they differ
- Supreme Plastic: What sets the Supreme plastic apart
- Aesthetic changes: The different visual effects we can produce
- How is the same plastic different?: An explanation of runs