Forget about how far you can drive. Work on getting up and down from 150-200 and wear yourself out at the practice basket.
Most Memorable Moment
- I still vividly remember my first ace, from almost 12 years ago, after being so close for 2 years.
- Winning an A-tier in advanced at my home course, at the time, of Z-Boaz.
- Leading at Am Worlds for several rounds and then losing by two strokes.
- The first time walking up to #1 at USDGC for an official round, getting announced by Andy, and then getting a birdie.
- Taking a 5 circle 10, using the Bunc'r rule, on 888 that same year at USDGC.
- Ace-ing Hole #6 at De La with a giant crowd watching during The Masters Cup.
- Ace-ing my first competitive throw of 2012. Going OB on my first competitive throw of 2013.
- Being giddy as I warmed up at Clyde Fant in Shreveport at 10 o'clock at night with the excitement of a completely bright course in front of me.
- Playing my first international rounds in Sweden at the DG Terminalen and at Jarva.
What Separates Team Dynamic Discs?
Family. It sounds like a tired cliche but it is the truth. I know that I have a level of support in the disc golf world that I have never had in all of my years outside of Dynamic Discs. These guys/girls really do support me, with barbed jokes at times, and I will support them faithfully because of their love for me.
Dynamic Discs BioFuzion Enforcer
My main high speed stable disc. Great for long hyzer shots or ripped flat shots that will finish predictably left.
Dynamic Discs Lucid Enforcer
My main overstable driver. Mostly used for straight headwind shots or spikes.
Latitude 64 Gold Ballista
Disc go far.
Dynamic Discs Lucid Defender
When I need just a bit more stability than my BioFuzion Enforcer.
Dynamic Discs Lucid Sheriff
For tailwind bombs or there is lots of room for the disc to move.
Latitude 64 Moonshine Saint Pro
Very controllable fast disc. I can power up on it and get almost the same distance as my high speed discs or put less into it with great accuracy and line carving ability.
Latitude 64 Gold River Pro (Gold River pictured for now)
Perfectly fits the slot between my EMAC Truths and drivers. A touch more stable than the Saint Pro.
Dynamic Discs Lucid Escape
If I need a straight distance shot but don’t want to put a lot of power behind it. Also my roller disc.
Dynamic Discs Moonshine EMAC Truth
Can hold just about any angle and will glide straight for days.
Dynamic Discs Fuzion EMAC Truth
Same as the Moonshine one but just a touch less stability.
Latitude 64 Gold Compass
My slow speed straight shot or when I need a left to right fade.
Dynamic Discs BioFuzion Suspect
When thrown hard, it flies flat and lands flat. Excellent tunnel disc.
Westside Discs BT Soft Harp
When the landing is of utmost importance. Very easy to control approach disc that. Will. Not. Skip.
Dynamic Discs Classic Blend Slammer
If the shot is under 250’, I am likely using this disc. It gets to the basket and stops no matter the conditions.
Dynamic Discs Classic Soft Warden
When the conditions are calm, this disc finds the chains and sticks.
Latitude 64 Zero Soft Sinus
For all other putts. This guy loves to splash down.