Latitude 64 Core Pro Backpack
The Latitude 64° Core Pro Backpack hits that elusive sweet spot of capacity versus ease of use. With the ergonomic design you will keep the weight close and high up on your back. This is right in the middle of the Latitude 64° bag line-up. It is sturdier and has more storage than the Core bag, but much lighter than the Luxury DG Backpack. Thanks to the easily accessible top compartments and side pockets, the Core Pro holds everything you might need when it comes to play a round or two. Regardless if you are a dedicated disc golfer or just discovered the sport, this bag is for you!
Discs not included.
- Main disc compartment holds up to 18 discs depending on molds.
- Top putter compartment. Holds two discs.
- Top compartment for extra discs, extra clothing, towels, etc. Also contains inner pocket for your valuables.
- Two multi-use side pockets. Good for water bottles, discs, towels, extra clothing, etc.
- Elastic mini pocket at the top side.
- Pen holder at the top side.
- Padded straps and back panel.
- Water repellent fabric.
- Heavy duty feet underneath to reduce wear and tear.
- Premium SBS Zippers.
Weight: 3.5 pounds (1600 grams)
Dimensions: 19" x 15" x 9" (48cm x 38cm x 22cm)
Fabric: 600D x 600D Poly ripstop with Eco Friendly PVC backing
Click here to view Product Warranty information.
To file a warranty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of the defect and they will get back to you as soon as they can.