THERE ARE NO ITEMS IN YOUR SHOPPING CART.
- Have fun! Enjoy every step of the learning experience.
- Start by throwing straight flyers. Neutral and understable discs will often show you what you need to fix.
- Solicit help from local pros. Ask questions and pick their brains.
It's a toss up:
1. My first pro win came in just my second crack at the open field. I took down the 2019 Monkey Island Open.
2. While playing advanced in 2018, I won an A-Tier on the final putt on round 3. A 30 footer with the pressure on!
Team Dynamic Discs operates as a tight nit group. Simply put, they're a competitive family, and the discs fly like a charm.
The farthest flying disc I have ever thrown. I use this for BIG hyzers and max distance shots.
My favorite disc. It can do it all! Far, short, spike, skip, forehand, or backhand. I also carry a Fuzion that is flipper than the Lucid counterpart. I use it for tailwinds or turnovers.
For the typical Felon shot, but this one holds straighter a bit longer before fading.
The typical Felon: Can bite off some distance forehand or backhand with a predictable finish.
Very straight. I like to keep a beat up Explorer in the bag for turnovers and unorthodox shots.
Faster than the Bard, the Verdict travels straighter and longer before fading. I also use this for touch forehands.
Very straight. I use this mainly in the woods for slight turnovers and straight shots.