- Have fun! Enjoy every step of the learning experience.
- Start by throwing straight flyers. Neutral and understable discs will often show you what you need to fix.
- Solicit help from local pros. Ask questions and pick their brains.
It's a toss up:
1. My first pro win came in just my second crack at the open field. I took down the 2019 Monkey Island Open.
2. While playing advanced in 2018, I won an A-Tier on the final putt on round 3. A 30 footer with the pressure on!
Team Dynamic Discs operates as a tight nit group. Simply put, they're a competitive family, and the discs fly like a charm.
The farthest flying disc I have ever thrown. I use this for BIG hyzers and max distance shots.
My favorite disc. It can do it all! Far, short, spike, skip, forehand, or backhand.
Flipper than the Lucid counterpart. Tailwinds or turnovers.
For the typical Felon shot, but this one holds straighter a bit longer before fading.
The typical Felon: Can bite off some distance forehand or backhand with a predictable finish.
Very straight. I like to keep a beat up Explorer in the bag for turnovers and unorthodox shots.
Faster than the Bard, the Verdict travels straighter and longer before fading. I also use this for touch forehands.
Very straight. I use this mainly in the woods for slight turnovers and straight shots.