Dynamic Discs has been fortunate enough to be able to have made hundreds of donations and sponsorships to charitable causes around the world. Every charity is important and we at Dynamic Discs applaud you for all of the effort you put into reaching your goals. Being able to help our loyal supporters in their time of need is a key part of our mission within the disc golf family.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for a response from our Sponsorship Coordinator.
Dynamic Discs and Westside Discs will be taking applications to be on the team again from August 1 - August 31, 2023.
We like to ensure that our Team Members are part of something they truly believe in. The most important thing about you is not how many birdies you can get but whether you can represent us well. We feel that being a part of the team isn't just pushing the plastic we sell but having a positive attitude towards life, kindness, and professionalism when interacting with others. We are looking for the type of player who loves golf and seeing new people get involved.
To be on Team Dynamic Discs or Westside Discs, we require the following:
- Represent yourself with kindness and respect
- Be a current PDGA Member with a PDGA Rating
- Throw only Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64, and Westside Discs molds
- Carry bags only from Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64, and Westside Discs
- Wear Team gear in tournaments and practice rounds
- Be active and engaging with your disc golf community
- Promote Trilogy-related social media and websites
- Actively participate in disc golf tournaments (playing or hosting)
- Help fellow promoters and team members at disc golf events.
Once reviewed, we will email you a response to your sponsorship request. Thanks in advance.