Dynamic Discs Bag and Straps Warranty
Dynamic Discs guarantees its bags and straps for the *lifetime of the product (original sales receipt required). This warranty covers the product for the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship only. If the product ever fails due to a manufacturing or material defect, then Dynamic Discs will replace with like product at our discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, improper use, or the natural break down of colors and materials over time. It's impossible to guarantee for a lifetime due to the nature of raw materials breaking down due to exposure to various weather conditions.
*Expected "lifetime" of Dynamic Discs products depends on customer usage.
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping to Dynamic Discs on bags that have been approved for a warranty claim. Dynamic Discs will pay for shipping on the brand new bag that will be shipped to the customer.
To file a warranty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of the defect and they will get back to you as soon as they can.
If your bag is eligible for warranty replacement, you have 7 days to ship the bag back to us. If you do not provide a tracking number by the 7th day, the warranty will no longer be valid.
Latitude 64 Product Warranty
We stand behind all Latitude 64 products and guarantee them to be free from manufacturing defects for 6 months from the confirmed date of purchase. We ask that you keep your sales receipt as verification of your purchase.
If your Latitude 64 product fails because of a defect in material quality or workmanship, we ask that you contact the Latitude 64 retailer of your original purchase to quickly resolve the issue prior to contacting us.
GENERAL GUIDELINES OF OUR WARRANTY
- Approved warranty product is replaced at the discretion of Latitude 64.
- All cash refunds must be obtained through the original purchaser.
- Warranty is only valid to purchases made from an authorized Latitude 64 dealer.
- Latitude 64 is not responsible for any cost, or damages, incurred due to loss of use of the product.
- Product worn past the point of it being able to be repaired voids warranty coverage.
- You will need to keep possession of your bag until you receive confirmation from us that your warranty claim has been completed.
- If your claim is approved, you will receive a new product at the discretion of Latitude 64.
- Coverage ends when you transfer product.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY:
- Worn stitching due to normal wear.
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage.
- Fading colors on the bag due to exposure of direct sunlight.
- Any bag which is more than 2 years after the manufacturing date.
- Salesman samples, promotional product and final sale discounted product.
- Products with labels removed.
- If you are unable to resolve your warranty claim through the Latitude 64 dealer where your original purchase was made, we may be able to help.
LATITUDE 64 CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Proper care of your bag will greatly extend the lifetime of it.
- Loading excessive weight in the bag can damage it. The bag is constructed to carry the weight of objects such as discs, clothes, towels, personal belongings and no more than two normal sized water bottles. The Slim Jim bag can only hold one water bottle.
- Do not sit on the bag. That will damage the supporting components in the frame of the bag.
- Do not put heavy things on the bag. That will damage the supporting components in the frame of the bag.
- When putting down your bag, place it in a standing position without dragging it along the ground.
- The bag should be maintained systematically.
- We strongly advice against washing the bag in a washing machine, it could cause damage to material used in the construction of the bag.
- Remove mud and dirt under running water, if necessary use neutral soap and a soft brush.
- When drying, open all the compartments and leave the bag in a cool and ventilated area, do not dry out in the sun or in hot places.
- Not following the advice listed above may cause loss of guarantee.